Develop financial software solutions for users worldwide
This is a hybrid Porto-based opportunity
As a C++ Developer, you will be working for Client – a leader in corporate and investment banking. You will be responsible for developing financial software solutions where integration (service-oriented) and understanding of business play a big role.
Your main responsibilities: Develop Financial Software Solutions
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work on legacy solutions and bring them to new technologies
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Mentor and Coach new and/or Software Developers
- Participate in code review sessions and Unit Test processes
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a C++ or C# developer
- Autonomous, Responsible, Proactive and Organized
- Good command of Shell script
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Knowledge of KISS and SOLID principles
- DevOps mindset
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (minimum B2)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I