Are you a people person and love to work on projects related to sourcing activities?
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office in Lisbon and 3x home per week.
As a PMO manager, you will work for our Client – one of the biggest asset-servicing banking groups in Europe. You will be responsible for supporting their partnership program and current activities in the acquisition of new talents for the firm’s IT projects
Your key Responsibilities: support Partner Relationship Manager in sourcing activities:
- Daily update on the overall project capacity files
- Perform a part of interviews with candidates, introducing the KLx project and Group Crédit Agricole
- Contact and meet regularly with Sourcers to discuss open positions, feedback from candidates and other Sourcing-related subjects
- Support to the Back/Middle Office team with Sourcing-related subjects
- Support the onboarding of consultants
- Identify pain points in the current processes related to the Sourcing area and create improvement opportunities that can be implemented to optimize the Sourcing procedure
- Occasionally, perform sensitivity analysis related to the financial topics of the Sourcing area
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a PMO or similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and time-management skills
- Excellent people skills and ability to collaborate with team members
- Ability to approach managers/ senior managers with appropriate detail and a solution-focused view
- Fluent in English
- Good to have if fluent in French
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Management or similar field, Engineering or Information Technology
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #3167