Create and drive test strategies that are robust, reusable and scalable working as an Automation Test Engineer!
As an Automation Test Engineer, you will create, maintain and constantly look for automation improvements in the development, testing, and implementation process for the banking industry.
Your key responsibilities: Supporting the existing framework for automated tests
- Analysing the functional requirements and creating test coverage for automated tests
- Participating in discussing strategy and implementation of integration and e2e testing for components
- Executing and documenting test results
- Participating in releases and giving QA sign-offs
- Cooperating with Cross-Functional teams (test data)
- Developing scripts for automated tests
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Experience in software development and strong coding skills (experience with Java )
- Understanding of reactive style of application development
- Experience with test automation of backend/SOAP API JUnit framework for API testing
- Experience in Scripting Powershell
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the testing methodology
- Good understanding of Oracle/Postgres database
- Hands-on experience on GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
- Strong analytical skills
- French language skills (B2 Level)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with writing integration and unit tests in the banking payment industry
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #2561
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I