Do you have SAGE XRT experience and love to work with numbers? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
Lisbon-based opportunity, with the possibility to work remotely 2-3x a week!
As a SAGE XRT specialist, you will work for one of our biggest clients – a European leader in payment services! You will be responsible for making the transfer of knowledge from one of our client’s branches into a new department that is being created. Your expertise and eagerness to learn will plan a key role in the success of this project
Your main responsibilities: management of financial flows:
- Understand current implementation
- Prepare necessary documentation for system migration
- Knowledge transfer to a new department and team members
- Implementation of the Sage XRT solution
- Working with different financial modules (treasury, reconciliation, accounting and budget)
- Perform Functional Surveys
- System configuration
- Validation and testing of new solutions and changes
- Team Training
- Support Go Alive activities
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience with SAGE XRT or similar accounting tools such as SAI
- Experience working in accounting, finance
- Knowledge of Unix-Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Windows CMD and VBScript
- Strong problem-solving skills and projects migration experience
- Strong ability to analyze and identify needs
- Communication, organization and learning skills
- Fluent in French (C1) and English (B2)
- Degree in Management Informatics, Business Management or Economics, Informatics Engineering, Systems or equivalent
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.