Developing and maintaining core Factoring Applications
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office in Lisbon and 3x home per week.
As Java Developer you will be working for our client – a leading player in leasing contracts, factoring and financing of renewable energies in France and in Europe. You will be responsible for producing new developments to their core applications and supporting the maintenance of existing solutions.
Your main responsibilities: Create and maintain clever solutions
- Maintain SI Factoring applications
- Develop new functionalities in the applications
- Dealing with developments and projects within the scope
- Support resolution of issues and bugs related to the application
- Support the deployment of new features and fixes
- Work with an ecosystem of different and interrelated applications
- Manage bugs and incidents
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years experience as a Java Developer
- JAVA J2EE development experience
- Experience using the following technologies GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Gitlab Flow, DevOps, JUnit
- Experience with other Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate andStruts1
- Experience with WS REST, SOAP, JMS
- Experience with SQLServer 2005, 2012, 2016
- Ability to understand requirements and produce the required changes
- Ability to understand technical requirements
- Problem-solving attitude
- French B2/C1
- English B2/C1
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I