Are you Problem Management expertise? Provide full scope of Level 1 and 2 Production Support service!
As a Support Analyst, you will get the opportunity to work for our Client – one of the global leaders in the banking industry. You will provide assistance to the whole organisation by taking responsibility for supporting Level 1 & 2 issues.
Your key responsibilities: Provide full scope of Levels 1 and 2 including resolution of live incidents as well as post-resolution problem management activities (Incident Management, Service Improvement Plans),
- Oversee the resolution of problems and incidents of varying complexity to enable the operation to continue to run and deliver service effectively by eradicating recurrences with the minimum disruption to the business (Problem Management)
- Support of the various testing activities related to the new implementations (Change Management).
As an ideal candidate you:
- Working on client site as part of the app support team to maintain and enhance existing systems
- Work with the development team to ensure new systems and major changes are maintainable
- Manage and maintain support documentation
- Manage client expectations
- Effective communication to ensure issues are accurately communicated to various Level 1 & 2 support teams and key stakeholders
- Produce reporting activity on incident management
- French language skills ( B2 Level)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Banking payment fields
- ServiceNow experience
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #2567 #2568