We are looking for a Tier 3 Support Specialist who is passionate about supporting our clients and products to improve outcomes in Banking services. Tier 3 Support is responsible for the escalated support tickets that Tier 1 and 2 aren’t able to resolve.
Your key responsibilities:
- Respond to escalation requests.
- Provide 3rd level troubleshooting / configuration support for Services and Support.
- Work, manage, and prioritize a queue of tickets escalated by the level 1 and 2 support specialists.
- Triage and analyse complex tickets to find workarounds and solutions.
- Report bugs and escalate difficult-to-solve/obscure issues to the development team for. assistance/guidance.
- Address critical and major defects that are reported by Services and Support.
- Responsible for meeting individual goals and KPI related to processing tickets and customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with developers to brainstorm and test solutions for blocked customers by working on patches, deploying them to test environments and testing with customer specific scenarios.
- System troubleshooting related to memory heap investigation, server capacity issues and database management.
- Leverage general system and networking knowledge to troubleshoot difficult integration issues including customer created custom applications, APIs, and client-side setups.
The ideal Candidate has:
- +4 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Cobol and C language
- Ability to deliver clean code with good unit test coverage
- Proactive, empathetic, team player who is responsive to customer needs and customers concerns and passionate about problem solving and helping others.
- Experience mitigating/debugging web applications.
- Experience HP Application lifecycle management
- English & French proficiency ( Min B2 level)
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #2569
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I