Lead a team of engineers responsible for building, scaling, and maintaining a set of exciting applications for one of the European Leaders in Payment Services
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office in Lisbon and 3x home per week.
As a Team Lead Fullstack Developer, you will be working for our Client – one of the European Leaders in Payment Services processing more than 11 billion transactions processed worldwide. You lead a team of 4 developers that will be a part of an environment where development cooperates with maintenance, and IT is close to the business.
Your main responsibility: lead a team of engineers to develop and maintain 4 core applications:
- Designing technical assumptions for the implementation of development changes in the system
- Implementing changes in the functionality of the system following the design, standards and IT practices
- Reviewing the code provided by other developers
- Diagnosing, analysing and removing programming errors
- Programming support during the implementation
- Optimising efficiency of implemented solutions
- Ability to understand functional specifications
- Functional analysis ability
- Ability to understand interactions exchange within application functions.
- Ability to write technical specifications
- Ability to analyze incidents/anomalies
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Java developer
- Team-leading experience with teams bigger than 2 members.
- Strong programming skills in Java 8+ using Spring, SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Experience with Angular 8+ and TypeScript
- Good knowledge of system integration using REST, SOAP
- Experience in working with Kafka
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins or Git
- Experience with Apache TomCat
- Knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
- Work experience in Agile (Scrum is a plus)
- Fluent in English and French (B1/B2)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Practical knowledge of Gigaspace 16
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I