Software testers do not make software – they make them better!
Lisbon-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Test Analyst, you will join the Digital Team (Scrum) for our Client – a global insurance company. You will be a part of the development of a digital platform that will allow businesses to manage and monitor their operations from a single, centralized location. It’s a game-changing distribution channel for new products.
Your key responsibilities: Testing web and mobile applications
- Designing Test Cases to verify each User Story accordingly to acceptance criteria
- Planning, executing tests and reporting results
- Supporting team members in solving problems/defects by providing complex test run results and steps to reproduce the defects
- Closely cooperating with other team members to deliver product increments each sprint
- Collaborating with other members of the QA team (both from your and other scrum teams) to make sure that the quality of the application constantly improves
- Being a team player capable of taking the team to the next level
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Past experience with testing web and mobile applications across different platforms and browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. SQL Oracle)
- Experience in testing web applications through all the layers (UI, API, DB)
- Hands-on experience with functional and usability testing
- Experience in working in Scrum / Agile methodology
- Knowledge about SDLC, test methodology, and testing principles (ALM QC / Lotus Notes )
- Fluent written and spoken English
- French language (Minimum B1 required)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience in working with JIRA, Confluence will be a plus
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.pt.
Internal number #2514