Build exciting metrics, indicators and dashboards that will influence the growth of our Client’s business. Drive decisions by building insightful indicators from data.
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office 3x home per week.
As a BI Developer, you will work for our Client – one of the European Leaders in Payment Services. You will be responsible for working with data and building a meaningful dashboard with key indicators that will allow for better decision-making. Additionally, you will support all the release cycle activities such as testing, pre-release preparations and post-go-live support.
Your main responsibilities: Power business decision-makers with data-driven BI solutions
- Estimate the capacity/costs of BI implementation projects.
- Develop, test and present requested data indicators.
- Discuss, write and implement the specifications provided by your production supervisor
- Participate in the integration and approval of data indicators
- Drafting, in cooperation with the different departments, the instructions to be applied in the event alerts
- Support preparation of test cases and release preparation
- Perform post-release sanity checks in production
- Provide support in the event of malfunction and/or any related issue.
Additionally, you may be asked to collaborate with:
- Collect and challenge business and functional needs for new indicators or solutions
- Take part in optimisation sessions for improvements in the service monitoring
- Propose new indicators that will allow the end client to identify issues or errors impacting their business.
- Manage the costs/deadlines/quality of the batch(es) to be implemented and carry out reporting
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ experience in a data-driven professional setting as a BI developer
- Excellent all-rounder data analysis experience (data analysis, data visualisation, scripting, )
- Must have proficiency with data visualisation tool Kibana
- Proficiency with Logstash and Elasticsearch
- Strong familiarity with database management
- Good knowledge of scripting languages using SHELL
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Fluent in French and English (B1/B2 level)
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Working experience in ITIL practices
- Experience in project management
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I