Join ITDS – ranked three times in a row by Financial Times FT1000 the fastest growing company in Europe and certified a Great Place to Work! We are an IT outsourcing company that provides high-quality IT solutions to our Clients. Our team of skilled IT engineers is the backbone of our Company and we are committed to hiring the best talent in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our team in Lisbon, Portugal. The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of IT engineers and will manage a team of recruiters. Reporting to the CEO, the Recruitment Manager will play a critical role in attracting and retaining top talent for our company.
Lisbon-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract top IT talent
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including the job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring
- Manage a team of recruiters, providing guidance, training, and mentorship
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities, technical schools, and other organizations to identify and recruit top talent
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to recruitment
- Monitor recruitment metrics and provide regular reports to the CEO
- Participate in the development of employer branding initiatives to attract and retain top talent
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs
- Collaborate with sales managers to identify current and future hiring needs
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment, with at least 2 years in a managerial role
- Strong understanding of the IT industry and the skills required for various IT roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to attract and hire top talent
- Experience managing a team of recruiters
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Daily support from the Management
- Possibility to grow your competencies and develop your career
- Autonomy and independence
- Flexible hours & remote work
- Office in the center of Lisbon
Join us and take the shortcut to the future!
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I